EUPORA, Miss. (WCBI) – A Eupora family has been completely devastated after a fire completely consumed their home Saturday night.
The Eupora Fire Department and the Walthall Fire Department were both dispatched to a structure fire located on Draine Road.
Once on scene, crews discovered the the flames were still contained within the mobile home.
Crews got to work quickly and were able to save the structure, but the contents of the home were a complete loss.
The residents were at home at the time, but were able to wake up and exit the structure without injury.